Wednesday, December 17, 2008

STRESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i noe i should not be so depress now, i noe i should be positive, i noe i should stop thinkking too much, i noe i should i should make my mind clear and rush my fyp......
but i m supper moody moody moody and moody. my fyp really killing me now. the more i study, the more i confuse. i hate myself some time, hate my decision ,y i wan to select this kind of question. maybe i should ask y i was so lazy, NV study good good during my 4 years time. or maybe i even don hv the quality to become an engineer. i feel like i m shit rite now. i hate my life rite now.i hate myself rite now, stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid me...........................stupid molly..............................................................................................stress till cant breath.......

No comments: