Saturday, September 6, 2008

Busy week

Wuhuu...Finally, i complete my FYP presentation's slide which i need to present on next friday, and also my antenna assignment which need to pass up on monday. HAPPY..But actually still got alot of things need to complete adhead. tuesday got lab, then need to do lab report, friday present, so need to pratics and try to memorise what i want to say on the presentation.Emi assignment hvn touch yet, continue design my hardware which i should come out atleast one board at the end of this sem and perform lots of tests. After all this, i think is the time to study my Final exam d. After exam need to move house, lolz..move to the place where i belong...HOME..yeah..i going home for my ITP(industrial Training Project). so i will stay at senai around 3 months. Will start training just one week after my final exam.kinda fast. like not enof time for me to rest lei.
come back to the presentation, my modurater is ms kwek lee chong, at 1st i kinda happy to noe she is the one. cos atleast not alan or yong. But after telling this news to my friends, most of them feel pity for me..Y? as what they said, she is not a "cincai" person. so ask me better prepare good good b4 present to her. OMG..i m so scare , i m not a good student as tien sze(my adviser) knew it since i always ask those stupid questions.But LEE CHONG donnoe ei..how? later she expect me very good then how a? she sure dissapointted de. as xiao chyi worried, will i get C for my presentaton?
Worry also useless friends... let us take a deep breath now 1st. "BREATH IN"......(lolz, my yoga classmates will noe wat i talking about)

May all of u have a nice weekend..

No comments: