Saturday, September 6, 2008

WHY? Sad


just finish my last blog, then receive my ji mui sms. her new born son heart found a pair of holes. suddenly i feel heartbroken, Y? Y? Y? y is him, i start asking myself and god why,and no one answer me at this moment. he is so small, i even hvn go back n see how his looks. and now, i don even want to noe how he looks like, i just wan him to healthy. i feel like crying now,how my friend gonna face it? it is sure tat their future will be taugher than expect. How? How? How? i feel i m lost, even i pretent ok when reply my friend. ask her to cold down, don so sad. where can be not sad de? even i cant contol my emotion now d. i really donnoe wat is can do for them,even donnoe how to walk out from this happend...i need some one to talk to now, or i need sleep a while. i donnoe wat i gonna do. it spoil my weekend.. no...even longer..

No comments: