Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Tools Box

Yesterday went shopping v Miss Mei,damn tired when reach home,from 12pm sth shop untill 9sth
But brought some thing worth to celebrate yet agonized.



DENG





Deng








DenG








Deng................

The Estee Lauder Make up set


The outer looks of my tools box


Contents of my make up set
1 big tools box, 1 small bag,15 colors eyes shadow, 3 diff co lour blush,3 lips tick, 1 mascara,1 eyeliner pencil,1 liquid eyeliner,4 brushes, 1 eyebrow pencil,1 liquid foundation,100ml make up remover

worth celebrating cos i finally have my own complete make up set which i should having from the beginning of the make up class. My teacher keep bising about it d. Beside that, the value of this complete set is really AMAZE me ..RM1440.00 OMG...but now i own this set with only RM480.00 ... damn cheap . ok, maybe i should not use the word cheap as i still a student..DAMN WORTH may be better...


But own this make up set also agonizing me.
erm... is
agonizing my pocket since spended more than RM550 on the 1st day of sept. My pocket money from parent for this month totally gone, and orcoding from my usual finalcial plan.which spend around RM1000 per month will be spoil. This month may be hit THE TARGET Rm 1500. Really cant accept myself spend like this. I tot only Britney Chong can make it, i don wish to follow his step although he is my BEST Friend. Haiz...


Now,what i can comfirm is i had move further 1 step from my DSLR camera again.*_*




No comments: