Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hoo Ray......

my 1st trimester of final year will be ending very very soon. just need to wait for 2 more days, after my french exam, then i ll be relieve. ha ha, actually oredy relieve after emi and law paper. the mcq questions in the law paper are damn hard, i tot i feel hard cos i just read tru once. and at the moment i just wondering was i really old d? y i don hv any impression of those words. But i don care so much, i guess and hope i wont fail. i even come out earlier from the exam hall and waiting for the sushi king...hahaha, ya..is sushi king members day again! i think this is the 4th time i "join this festival". all i can say is JJ's sushi king really did a lousy job on this. and feel kinda watse, watse my time and money, but is ok la, treat as a last gathering b4 training v my friends.




One thing makes me so happy which is i finally can take out my braces le. 1 and half years, i cant smiling v my teeth. Really feel happy, but the bad thing is i need to go KL to take out cos my doctor nv expect my teeth will be done so fast. And if i wan to wait him come melaka again, i hv to take leave v my training company and take bus from jb to melaka for my braces and take bus go back jb on the same day. will be kinda troublesome and tired i think. so now i hv to plan good good about the kl trip. suan bian find my cyber friend since long time nv meet ba. but still really happy to finish my braces life. Hoo Ray
here wan to say happy holiday and training day to all my friends. will miss u all lots.muaks

No comments: