Saturday, October 4, 2008

I gonna miss u all

i just come back from hometown yesterday, busy studying for final. Dint study much at home as i had fever for more than one week. cham la, now bcome lagi stupid after sick. Back to my room, everything tat i miss during study week at home , my window, my bed,my pictures, my poster my pillow, my pc,my make up box, my books and my freedom. 5 years stay melaka, sometime i feel scare, i feel i m bad,cos i really feel staying here is more comform than stay at my home. since many years b4, my study table occupied by my sis and brother d, my room control by my sis, my bed location change by my sis and mum, nothing seems like really belongs to me. And i feel everythings had changed, and everyone had changed. My sis, my mum, my brother, even my friends. or maybe i m the one who changed!!
gonna back home for Training soon, i guess i will miss melaka. i will miss my friends; miss the way xiao chyi say 38 thing; miss the way Marilyn kidding v me; miss the way Aki complain shahidul; miss the way mei shan gia si; miss sze siang said he is not longer my best friend; miss the way florence care me; miss the way lee meng worrying; miss the way poingee speack french to me;miss the way kelvin wondering y i so happy; miss the way my make up teacher call me moli dian zi; miss the way lilo ask me go to c tien sze d?; miss the way tien sze ask me don worry so much; maybe even will miss daniel brought shao bao for me and ask me don so siu hei after i angry him for around one sem. seems like too many things to miss! what will my life be when i training? will i still be happy without my friends, my yoga class, my make up class, my french class, my"online" life?

No comments: